n

cursor

4.30.2015

Mang’Azur 2015 : Review



LL Music Selection: HERE (Linger on your pale blue eyes)


Hello my cute N sparkling ponies!
I’m happy to see you all again with a special post. Special cause, today it will not matter of music, clothes or girly stuff… No, today, I’ll try to share my memories about the last “Mang’Azur” (which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year).
The trip 
The “Mang’Azur” festival is an associative convention organized by the AFJ (Franco-Japanese Friendship) which takes place every year in Toulon (Wikipedia you’re a valued friend ^^). 
About me, it was my second visit and I was impatient to see the warm atmosphere that had me so pleased.
Because V-Chan had never been in a convention, I needed at all costs to discover it to him (Mr. holds a driving license too ... not insignificant quality when it comes to travel with a 25 kilos suitcase ^^)
After buying a "three days pass" in advance and three weeks of intense reflection on the outfits I would have to wear (Corneille would be so proud of me), so I joined my friend at the Valence station.
We then took the highway to Toulon where we expect our hotel rooms.
The convention begins the next day at noon, we're able to settle down quietly and recover from this long trip. Pool, terrace, palms...everything had a holidays touch and it would have been a shame not to enjoy it.

Day 1 
I'm not a huge fan of Cosplay (but I love it on other people) I chose to present two styles inspired by various streams of Harajuku.
This was without reckoning with my legendary distraction: when I emptied my luggages, I realized to have forgotten my white fur cap that I wanted to wear for the first look.

I had the choice to completely zap the coordinate or roll up my sleeve to find a solution.
So, I've made a last minute headdress with a pearl necklace and two fabric roses.
More pics and details HERE or HERE
The first day was pretty quiet (most visitors who probably expected to come on Saturday) which allowed us to ride around quietly among the three levels of the Neptune Palace and discover the different exhibitors.
Tea, figurines, plushes, Japanese food (pokis, green tea kit-kat ...) there was much more sympathetic stands as each other, including one  which a young woman (very brave) offered to draw visitors manga version or chibi.

We are fortunate to have met the team of "GamerGen" photographs that have gets our picture taken.

Refreshing little break enjoying taiyaki filled with anko (classic!). It was very good but I would have liked to have find imagawayaki or manjûs (all filled with sugared red beans paste...only the cake type change).
Day 2 
Initially, I had planned to make a Shironuri makeup with my outfit.But I didn't have time to find a white foundation of good quality before leaving (If you know a good brand or a website...)
So, I've decided to delay my Shironuri project (I didn't feel like look like an old and ugly plastered wall...)
More pics and details HERE or HERE
As I had imagined, there were more people Saturday and many wonderful Cosplays (If you want see them, take a look HERE)
That day, we're mostly outside cause there was a crowd inside.
There were a lot of activities (Blind Test, Shifumi tournament...etc) and we enjoyed ourselves a lot.

Day 3 
The last day, I got my first style (by adding some accessories).
So, we tried to enjoy festival and we went to Karaoke and we participated to the Music Battle.
On this occasion, we've met with other visitors, each one more kind than others, and we enjoyed.
We then went for a walk through the various booths to find us a gift to each.
So I chose a earmuffs "Alpacasso" with small beads on the headband and V-Chan chose a "Neon Genesis Evangelion " figurine (series which he is the ultimate fan).


Now, I've to empty my suitcases and get on with a (almost) normal life. 
Let us meet again next days with a new song.

Take Care!

BE BRAVE, BE YOURSELF! 



P.S (English isn't my native language and I make many many many mistakes...Please, don't hesitate to correct me^^)


You can find me on FB

DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire