n

cursor

4.05.2014

Instant Strawberry Milk Tea (Review)

Hello my sweet n' cute little ponies!
I hope you're well!
This sunday, I wanted to try chinese milk tea that I bought in a new Asian groceries store on my street.
Cause I love Japanese  Bubble Tea (especially Chooba Green), I searched but I didn't find.
So, I bought "Xiang Piao Piao" Strawberry Milk Tea (with jelly cubes).
Packaging is really cute! I love color!
Contents: one straw, one pack of Milk Tea powder, one container of jelly cubes and one pack of sugar.
Put the Strawberry Milk Tea powder in the cup/ Put 80ml of hot water in the cup
Put Jelly Cubes/ Put Sugar
 And...Tadaaa!
 Verdict: It's so much fun to prepare and drink.
But, it's a little bit too sweet on my own (I wouldn't put sugar next time...hihi)






4 commentaires:

  1. Yummy! Moi j'aime trop le Bubble Tea (Tu te rappelles celui que l'on avait bu à Chiba à la myrtille? ^^)
    Trop pressée de repartir avec toi faire les folles (pis j'ai besoin de ma guide/traductrice^^)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hihi! Ouais, je me rappelles ;)
      (Drôle d'impression les bulles au départ^^)

      Supprimer
  2. I love that bubble tea but the shop I bought it from sold out because I bought them all... Do you know where to buy them?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello :)
      You can buy some Milk/Bubble Tea here: http://starryasianmarket.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=47_16
      Thanks for your visit<3

      L.

      Supprimer