n

cursor

4.01.2014

Shopping Review

Hello my cute n' sparkling ponies!
Today, I suggest a post about my new gets.
I fell in love with a lot of cute stuffs...
As this is the first time that I purchase on Yesstyle website, I'll just take the opportunity to make a shop review.
First, I found a lot of kawaii jewels at Claire's shop. Above, macarons necklace and earrings. I love color of it, mini-bows and sparkles.
During Claire's sales, I was happy to find an adorable bow ring (I make collection) at 1euro only (1,30 $) and this lucky charms necklace (with a bridcage, hearts, tea pot, tea cup, ribbon, key, pearl...)
Above, chocolate muffin lip balm bought at Claire's and Light pink hair extension (clips) "ClaireBeauty" bought on "Yesstyle" website.
On Yesstyle website, I found this adorable circle lenses set! It's a tiger shape box, with tweezers, mirror, case and tiny bottle (for contact lense fluid).
 I think it's very handy and cute (I want more! There are other models...frog, bear, piglet, piano...etc)
From left to right: An adorable black chiffon dress (Kxs), earrings set (Claire's) and Lace-Trim Faux Fur Jacket (JK2).

And...Voila! Thanks for reading...and don't hesitate to write a comment!
Have a good day my sweeties!


6 commentaires:

  1. Nelly tu me manque Je t'aime <3<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je t'aime ma grande soeur :) <3

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Moi aussi je t'aime fort mon petit cœur!
      (tu sais bien écrire des petits mots sur mon blog maintenant^^)
      Je pense à toi, on se voit très bientôt :)
      Bisous Bisous <3

      Ta Grande sœur

      Supprimer
  3. Nelly tu as mis une nouvelle photo sur ton blog elle est trop jolie<3:)

    Bisous Justine

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Coucou mon chat!
      Oui et j'ai aussi mis la photo des petits poneys (que l'on a prise ce weekend toutes les deux)
      bisous ma louloute!
      Je pense à toi :)

      Supprimer
    2. C'est vraie je ne l'ai pas vue je vais regarder

      Supprimer