n

cursor

4.11.2014

Cosmetic Love Review

Hi my pumpkins!
Yay! Yesterday, I finally received my new "Cosmetic Love" order!
Once again, I needed a lot of stuff (I can't get enough...hihi!).
As always, order received very fast and package is perfectly done.
It's the third time that I make an order on this website and I'm still satisfied.
I've never got border tax (phew!)
Brand: TonyMoly
Product: Lip Stain
Model: Cat Chu Wink (Cherry Pink)
Like: Design and Container (I love Cat Chu collection. I already have compact powder). 
It has soft, pleasant texture and subtle scent.
Dislike: Color is a little bit too high (unsuitable for casual style...but right choice for going out)
Brand: Etude House
Product: Lips Moisturizer
Model: Cherry Lip Gel Patch
Like: Adheres to lips nicely. Cherry smell is cool. After using, my lips look softer (more sucessfully than lip balm).
 Dislike: It was kinda weird at first (I was afraid to eat it without meaning to do so...yuck!)
Brand: Etude House
Product: Hair Care
Model: Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum
 Like: Container is really cute. Make my hair smells very good and feels so more soft and looks shiny and smooth. It protects, moisturizes and nourishes my hair (long, thick and springy...like Asian hair. That's why I chose Korean product^^)
 Dislike: None. I love this product!
Brand: Holika Holika
Product: BB Cream
Model: Petit BB Cream Shimmering
Like: Bright Colored designed (neko on it is so cute). Perfect highlighting product (pearlescent finish...right choice for doll style). High SPF level (I'm really pale and I should stay out of the sun...). Very easy to apply. 
 Dislike: It takes quite a while (10/15 min) for cream adjust to your skin tone (not great when you're in a rush...)
Brand: Inisfree
Product: False lashes
Model: Volume eyelashes (2 pairs)
 Like: Very easy to apply (glue is great). Springy and soft. Give volume and natural look.
 Dislike: None.
GIFT and SAMPLES
Another thing I really like with this website it's a lot of samples and gifts that I receive.
This time, I got:

 TonyMoly gloss bar (Petite Bunny Gloss Bar)
2x The Face Shop Black head nose strip (New Zealand Volacinc Clay)
2x SkinFood toner (Gold Caviar Toner)
2x Etude House base (Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base)
3W Clinic Mask Sheet (Fresh Red Ginseng)
SkinFood Royal Honey Gift Set (Toner+Emulsion)

I hope that this review was helpful to you. If you want visit or make purchases too, click HERE!
Don't hesitate to write a comment if you've question or suggestion (or if you want correct my mistakes...)

Thanks for your visit my lovely sweet peas!
Take Care! See ya!


Follow me on http://lilylota.tumblr.com/
Listen my music on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4NJL_NPXu4p8OHlPQiz30A/videos



10 commentaires:

  1. C'est chouette! J'adore!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. La BB Holika est trop bien, mais j'ai jamais essayé celle-là (j'ai la violette perso)
    Ca ne fait pas trop boule à facettes le côté nacré?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Non, au contraire ça donne un joli aspect nacré qui fait un peu "poupée de porcelaine".
      Cependant, l'oxydation ne se fait pas immédiatement (environ 10/15 minutes) et il faut donc attendre avant de pouvoir ajouter la poudre libre et le blush.

      Supprimer
  3. Lol :) Le masque pour les lèvres!
    T'en as bouffé alors ou pas? hahaha :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Coucou ma poule! Non je n'en ai pas mangé (j'ai évité d'ouvrir la bouche^^) mais il est vrai que la sensation était étrange au départ :)

      Supprimer
  4. Lily tu me les apportera les Sims un?! bisous Justine

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. is the etude house lip moisturizer sticky? I've been trying to look for something that is not thick and sticky.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Which lip moisturizer is not sticky?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm sorry for the late answer.
      My favourite is "Palmer's" lips moisturizer. It's a sparkling balm with black chocolate and peppermint.
      Pleasant and comfortable, doesn't stick and it's smell so good!

      http://www.palmers.com/product/detail.php?ID=63&SID=4

      Thanks for your visit and your comment!
      Have a wonderful day!

      LL

      Supprimer