n

cursor

4.17.2014

Monday Afternoon with Vivi

Hello my cute n' sparkling poptarts!
I hope you're well!
Monday, I saw my BFF Vivi-chan (we've known each other since preschool).
I love her so much! She's so funny and cute (there were a lot of laughs that day).
We went to McDonalds Café (there are no Starbucks in my own town...waaa ;() and I chose a "Mocha Coffee with cream"...it was delicious!
 Vivi-Chan has chosen a Coca-Cola. She insisted that I take a picture (hihi...she makes me laugh, she's really crazy^^)
Both of us! Vivi-chan don't want to be in pic. However, she's so so so pretty!
I was happy to spend this afternoon with her. We chatted and laughed a lot. 
Next time: Shopping session!

I hope you can enjoy springtime too!
Don't hesitate to write me here (or Tumblr if you prefer)
Thanks for visit!
Take care and see you next time!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire