n

cursor

4.01.2015

Peppermint Dream (Pastel Goth Coordinate)

LL Music Selection: HERE (Culte!)


Hello my cute n sparkling ponies!
So, I'm here today, with my mouse and my keyboard to fill this blog which was so often neglected.
Indeed, I seem to have found my rythm.
 I hope I can keep it as long as possible despite the timetable that I will have (see bottom of page for more info).
Today, I'll suggest to you a little "lazy" post about my last outfits.

Cause I've received my latest Mint Wig, I took the opportunity to further explore "Pastel Goth" style that I like very much.
Here is some pics that I took before an umpteenth jam-session.
Don't hesitate to send my your advices/notices.

 Wig: Wig Time
Headband: Claire's
Glasses: Ali Express
Top: KXS
Necklace: Handmade
Pin: Handmade
Bracelets: Handmade
Wristband: Claire's
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Nana
Socks: RTBU
Boots: Bodyline

MORE PICS HERE OR HERE

I chose to do a simple makeup. 
I applied a turquoise eye shadow (Sephora) in addition to my usual eye contour. 
 Finally, I applied a bit of mascara on my real eyelashes (I didn't want to wear falses).
 
SOME NEWS

Music
My adaptation of "Rolling Girl" is finally over (Finally!)
The clip is currently being edited and will be available from April 10 on my Youtube and NicoNico pages.

Actually, and since I've the technical ability now, I plan to post 2 songs per month (1 every 2 weeks). So I chose the following dates: 10th and 24th of each month.

Other
Those who follow me for a while know that I love Quebec and that I dream of living there for a long time.
Well...it will be done!
Indeed, yesterday afternoon, the Embassy of Canada opened quotas for Working-Holiday Visas (which allow to stay 2 years).

As you can imagine, there has been a real crowd (yeah ...just 6400 visas...) and it disappeared in... 2 minutes and 15 seconds (!).
And I've obtained mine! Yay!
I should count my lucky star that I got what I got.
I hope that I'll continue to post regularly despite my departure organisation.
My following adventures will take place live from Montréal (with accent^^)

Take Care!
BE BRAVE, BE YOURSELF!
 
 You can find me on FB
PERSONNAL PAGE or MUSIC PAGE
or BLOG (En)
YOUTUBE or TUMBLR or DEVIANT ART or INSTAGRAM or TWITTER or NICONICO

DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire