n

cursor

3.23.2015

New Song: Karakuri Pierrot/からくりピエロ Piano Version


Hello my cute N sparkling ponies!

After several months and a lot of technical problems, I'm finally in position to suggest a new song to you.
This song is the first of a long series that I dedicate to Vocaloid compositions (mainly those that are on "Hall of Fame" but some exceptions...)
At the moment, my songs list to record is full but I would make a "requests post" soon so you can send me your suggestions.

Don't hesitate to send me your notice.
Even if it were to be negative, as long as it's constructive, I really need to know what I have to work/improve.
Please share this video if you like it!

Take Care and See u!

Title: Karakuri Pierrot (Piano Version)
Original: 40meterP
Piano: Koma'n
Voice: Lily Lota
Video on NICONICO



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire