n

cursor

8.21.2015

New Song: Virgin Suicides (French Cover)



Original: Nem/Darvish-P/Mao
French Lyrics: Lily Lotaリリィ ロタ
Lead Voice: Lily Lotaリリィ ロタ
Chorus: Lily Lotaリリィ ロタ
Original Illustrations: Fuji Satori
Video/Recolored: Lily Lotaリリィ ロタ

Hello my cute N sparkling kittens!
Today, I'm glad to suggest to you a new Vocaloid cover/adaptation.
It's a wonderful song called "Virgin Suicides" (yeah...like Sofia Coppola's movie) and created by Nem.
10 days ago, I didn't know this song cause it was suggested to me by one of you (hi SandokanIII!) and so...this is one of my first request!
Actually, I fell in love with these melody and lyrics and I feel more connected with (in a metaphorical sense...don't worry!)
The creative process was very natural and exciting and I've never ever worked this fast for.

I really hope you'll like!
Don't hesitate to send me your comments, notices, advices.

Take Care!
 P.S: English isn't my native language and I make many many mistakes...Please don't hesitate to correct me^^)
 
 

You can find me on FB 

DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE MY WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire