n

cursor

8.09.2015

Photo Session: Pastel Princess

Lily Music Selection: HERE 


Hello my little kittens!
I hope you're well and I hope your summer is going great.
While waiting to come to you with some "Vocaloid" adaptations and one parallel video project (shh! It's a secret!) I return to my blog to write some posts.
 So, today we'll be dealing with photos, outfits and fashion.
My photographer friend Kaworu-Sensei (better known as the name of V-Chan if you're familiar with this blog^^) was on holidays in my town and I'm pleased that he took time to work with me.

Here's some extracts from our photo-session:
  It was really fun to find ideas of shootings together (some pics are completely failed...and you'll never see that^^) and it was cool to wear Pastel-Goth style again.
Actually, I love Goth, I love Pastels...so I love Pastel-Goth (I know...my quote is silly).


I would love easily switch my "strawberry blonde" with a lilac or pink beautiful hair...but I don't wanna damage my real hair so...wig is the good compromise.

Let us meet again next time with a new song/video!

Take Care!
BE BRAVE, BE YOURSELF!


 P.S: English isn't my native language and I make many many mistakes...Please don't hesitate to correct me^^)


You can find me on FB 

DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE MY WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire