n

cursor

4.06.2016

News and Survey


SOMMAIRE
1:23 Let’s Talk : Évolution de la chaîne
2:55 Furansuloid : A vous de choisir ! 


1) I'm sorry about the video quality. I've made some contrast/light/color editing but apparently it's not enough.
I plan to buy good camera (Canon Powershot...ou EOS...) asap and I hope that I'll can brought you better works.

2) As you'll can see, I've made new opening/ending. Please don't hesitate to send me your opinions about it.

3) Lately, I've made a channel introduction in Japanese Language for my NicoNico account. Do you want that I'll post it here to?

4) The music that you can hear are from conte-de-fées.com and "Atelier Totori" Ost. (Links below)

 LIENS
Opening/Ending
 

You can find me on FB 





DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE MY WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire