n

cursor

5.08.2016

Outfits: Milky Pink Pastel (Larme kei OTT)

Hello my kittens!  
 
I hope you're fine and that you enjoy the beautiful weather that we have lately.
Cause it was a long time that I hadn't made "Outfits/Coordinates" posts, today I suggest to discover my latest outfits.
I'll also take this opportunity to talk about Larme-kei (for those who don't know yet)
 

Everything start in 2011 when Nakagori Haruna (中郡暖菜) former editor of Ageha, creates the bimonthly magazine "Larme" (or Rarumu-ラルム系).
Following the dying Gyaru-kei paths, the first copy comes out in September 2012 and introduced itself like as a « Sweet Girly fashion Artbook (甘くてかわいい女の子のファッション絵本)
Popularized by some brands like "Swankiss", "Mon Lily", "Milk" or "Katie", it's wiser and innocent than his elder.
Exit circle-lenses, huge hairstyles and kote-kote nails (you know, these giant claws that still wearing by Gals from "Black Diamonds") and welcome to soft colors, pastels and ribbons.


It's been a long time that I evolve in alt-fashion worlds and I never had been so excited about a trend.
Let me be clear, I loved Gyaru-kei (and especially "Hime", one of its derivatives) but sometimes I was tired to wear the full panoply of the "Perfect 'lil Gal" (upon pain of being finished on "Gyaru Secrets" ^^)
Larme-kei allowing more natural and diversity, it was enough for me to be impressed.

The style I'm wearing today is a kind of "Larme-kei OTT" (I know the term is disputed a lot...but I still care of it) and inspired by a brand like "Swankiss" and some models like Hikapu.
More festive and colorful, it shows casual Larme codes and emphasize on.
 
Headdress: Handmade (Me) 
Blouse: RTBU 
Skirt: Marjour 
Socks: Swankiss 
Bracelets: Handmade (Me) 
Ring: Gatumi
 
Don’t hesitate to send me your advices/suggestions.
I’m going back to my recordings and I give you «rendez-vous" soon for news musical adventures!

LOVE U
XXX
BE BRAVE, BE YOURSELF

(Sorry for my potato English. Isn’t my native language and I need to improve…a lot. Don’t hesitate to correct me^^)

 
 
You can find me on FB

or
DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire