n

cursor

5.21.2016

New Song: "Bye Bye/Adieu" French Version



Crédits (Original)
Lyrics/Illustrations : Gappokei
Music/Movie/Illustrations : Cora
Her/his channel is HERE
Don't hesitate to let her/him some thumbs up! 


Crédits (Cover)
Lyrics: Lily Lota
Movie: Lily Lota
Movie: Tentôchu-Hime

DOWNLOAD:
LYRICS:

Hello my kitties !

Today I’m please to come up with my lastest «Furansuloid ». 
It’s a french version of « Bye Bye » a wonderful song of Gappokei et Cora.

The original track is sung by Gumi and Oliver and it’s a dialog.
 I had to adjust the lyrics for just one singer.
For this purpose, I chose to take the Gumi point of view (the girl who talk to the boy) while trying to keep the real meaning of lyrics.


Explanations corner
I wanted to talk about an illegitimate relation between two lovers.
Their relationship can’t work but not necessarily because of cheating stuff, this may be due to big differences...
The “Don’t worry my dear” line is used on a sarcastic way.
Don’t hesitate to send me your advices/impressions!


See you soon for some news adventures!
Take Care!

LOVE U


BE BRAVE, BE YOURSELF !

English isn’t my native language and I need to improve…like a lot. Don’t hesitate to correct me if I made potato mistakes.

You can find me on FB

or
DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire