n

cursor

5.25.2014

Latests Outfits: Princess & Fairy (Living in a Fairytale!)

Hi my sweet and sparkling ponies!
I've been waiting for a long time to write a post, but I've been very busy recently (I'm preparing my removal^^)
Ok, today, I want to suggest two of my outfits. Hope you'll like it!

Princess "Sweet" Hime Coordinate  
Headbow: Handmade (La Pafait Bow inspired)
Necklace: Gatumi
Nails: Handmade
Dress: Dream V
Boots: Bodyline

Note: Recently, I've decided to create my own accessories. It requires to spend a little time but it allows to have some original and unique things.

Magic "Lovely" Fairy Coordinate
Head: Handmade
Glasses: Bodyline
Wig: Quantum Madness 
Dress: Refuse to be usual
Drawers: Baby te Stars shine Bright
Socks: Refuse to be usual
Ring: Handmade
Necklace: Handmade
Bracelets: Handmade

Note: This was the first time that I'd tried a "Fairy Kei" outfit. It was very funny :)
Voila! If you have any advice, comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to write to me.
Have a wonderful and sparkling day!
Love!
XXXX







1 commentaire:

  1. Waa! Tes accessoires sont supers! Tu pourrais faire un article où tu présenterais tes créas? C'est juste une idée comme ça hein :)
    Bonne chance pour la suite!

    Bibis

    RépondreSupprimer