n

cursor

6.12.2014

New Gets (May-June)

Hi my sweet n sparkling ponies!
Greetings and I hope you find well. Today, I want to make a post about my new gets.
I bought a lot of stuff last month and I created too (but, I'll make a special post about my creations, follows a request made by SukiNeko)
 From left to right:  
TonyMoly "Delight Circle Lens Mascara" (Cosmetic Love
Too Cool For School "Black Swan" Eyelashes (Cosmetic Love)
Etude House "White Styling Eye Liner" (Cosmetic Love)
SkinFood "Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder" (Cosmetic Love)
H&M "Nail Set" (offered by Doubi, my boyfriend...he's so adorable^^)
Holika Holika "Pig Nose Clear BlackHead Perfect Sticker" (Cosmetic Love)
 
From Left to right:
Bling Bling Gyaru Pocket Mirror (Claire's)
SMOSS "Caligraphic Eye Line" (Saga)
"Bubble Gum Pink" Lip Tint (H&M)
Lip gloss (H&M)
Black Bowl Hat (H&M)
From Left to right:
Top Coat Gel/ Georgie Blue/Strawberry Tart/Prom Nail Polishes (Claire's)
Gemey Maybelline "MNY My Pencil Black" (Saga)
Scünci Boost it Instant Volume Tool (Claire's)
Crochet Wired Bun Wrap (Claire's)
Plaited Head Wrap (Claire's)
From left to right:
Creamy Moda White sparklin bow flip-flop (KXS)
Top Or High heels pumps (KXS)
My Melody 3D Hand Bag Shopping (MingMing on Ebay)
Crystal Princess Tiara Hair Comb (Claire's)
From left to right:
Bling Bow Paddle Brush (Claire's)
Polka Dot Stripe Makeup Brush Set
From Left to right:
White Collar Top (KXS)
Black Sleeveless Top (KXS)
Gold button Skirt (Yesstyle)
Floral Sleeveless Dress+Short Sleeve Knit Top (Yesstyle)


I don't want to write a long long post and I'm yet to receive all of my orders.
I bought a lot of stuff (Bodyline, Yesstyle, DreamV, Pinky Paradise) and my friend Midori who lives in Tokyo send me some things from Liz Lisa, Nile Perch and Prisila (Wig and extensions brand).
She's like my "personal shopper". Thank a lot my cutie <3<3<3

 I hope you've enjoyed it and gave you ideas.
Thanks for your visit and special thanks to FB users which have "liked" my official music page.
You're more and more each days...it's so amazing!


Have a wonderful and sparkling day!

Love <3



1 commentaire:

  1. Omg so many awesome gets! Lucky you!!!! I especially love the My Melody bag, I have this one too!!! It´s so cute! Thanks for your comment on my Blog <3<3<3 Take care, hugs Suiprincess.com

    RépondreSupprimer