n

cursor

9.23.2014

Pastel Queen

Hello my cute n sparkling ponies!

After a long absence, I've just got back with a new and wonderful blog design (likewise with my social network and video accounts.
 So, I hope you had a great summer and that you're in fine form for back to school.
My own, I haven't had a holiday of more than ten days this year.
Indeed, I was really busy (moving out, work, administrative routine...).
But now, I've more time for myself and my projects.

Today, I suggest to you my version of Pastel Goth style.
Top: H&M
Skirt: Fan Plus Friend Garden
Socks: Yesstyle
Shoes: RTBU
Necklace: DIY Made by Me
Bracelet: Claire's
For makeup, I took my inspiration from Maria Brink (In this Moment singer on "Whore" video clip. God! I love this song so much!)
It was very funny to make it. Hope you like!

 

You can find more pics HERE.

Monday, I went to Gigi's house to work on my musical projects (my Miku "Rolling Girl" French adaptation).
Unfortunately, I caught a cold a couple days ago due to the climate changes (rain+sun+rain+sun).
So, I've tried to protect my voice and I hope to get well soon.
I also hope to be able to send you my music soon and you'll like it.
Luffy-san came with me and he was very curious to see all these music appliances.
As you can see, he was comfortably seated!

I want to thank you for your support on FB...it's really nice!
Please let me know your thoughts about my new blog design or some other things.
I'm always glad when you write me.

(I'm sorry about my mistakes...I'll do my best and I'll pratice to progress.
Sometimes I'm confused by English, Japanese and French...cause I always try to answer you with your own language^^)







2 commentaires:

  1. I love your necklace!!! Do you sold it? XD

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I really didn't think about it.
      But if I've time,.. I don't know...
      I would like to focus on my music for the moment.
      Thanks for your visit darling <3

      See ya!

      LL

      Supprimer