n

cursor

9.30.2014

Fan Arts

The first time that I received a "fan" art, I was really surprised...and a little bit confused (kind...Why? Who am I?)
Someone, somewhere in the world, took the time to draw me...It's awesome!
Now that I've several artworks, I've decided to collect them on this post. I'd like to share this wonderful work with you.
I love them so much... your support is really important to me. It gives me courage to continue!

If you have some drawings (or anything else^^) please send them here:

I always try to answer!

Technically, it's not a fan art but an amazing giveaway commission that I won. From berrykid. Please take a look on her awesome work!
From Kiramera
From Bee and Kiramera
From Suzukiya
From Mew (made with "Adventure Time" dollmaker)
From Penelope
From Kuma-San

2 commentaires:

  1. Il faut te les envoyer par email?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui, si tu as quelque chose à m'envoyer (un petit mot, dessin, ou n'importe quoi d'autres) tu peux le faire par le biais de ma boîte mail: lilylota.mail@gmail.com

      J'essaie toujours de prendre un peu de temps pour répondre, donc n'hésites pas ;)

      LL

      Supprimer