n

cursor

10.19.2014

Lady Grinning Soul

LL Music Selection: HERE (for my Ziggy...with love)

Hello my cute n sparkling ponies!
I particularly like autumn: black and deep blue tiles, leaves spread, warm hues of fall…
So, I adopted a style with dark and neutral colors (black, brow, gray) and at this time, I’m into a “Rock” phase.
Everyone who knows me know that I’m  a big fan of 70’s rock (like David Bowie, T-Rex, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed…). I try to take my inspiration from them (Bowie’s makeup, Vinyl high boots…)
It's cool to try new styles.
 
Head: Bodyline
Vest: H&M
Necklace: Gift from M.
Top: Vivienne Westwood
Short: H&M
Tights: KXS
Belt: Handcuffs used improperly (^^)
Boots: Bodyline
Bag: Fan Plus Friend Garden
Bracelets: Claire's and gift from a friend
You can see more pics HERE
 V. visiting me during his holidays (he's a military man^^) and we had a good time.
We took a walk in "Jardin de Ville". It was exceptionally beautiful and sunny day...and leafs color was wonderful!
It has been a long time since I had spoken to him about Milk teas and Bubble teas (He has never tasted it)
So I've invited him to my favourite Milk/Bubble Tea bar.
He took fresh fruits and jasmine tea with tapioca and litchi bubbles.
Me, I chose black tea with milk and tapioca bubbles...just simply!
NEWS:  
Unfortunately, my microphone is broken, dead, pushing up the daisies...(waaa!!!). That's really piss me off but...shit just happens.
So for the time, I'm waiting for a new that I ordered on Internet.
I expect to record my new songs when I finally received it.
I hope you'll like!

I want to say thank you very much for continuing to send me your comments and your support.
Your feedbacks on FB about my playlist (HERE for those who don't listen yet^^) was very positive.
It's encouraging me a lot. I promise to do my best!

You can find me on FB
PERSONNAL PAGE or MUSIC PAGE
or
FRENCH BLOG
YOUTUBE or TUMBLR or DEVIANT ART and TWITTER.

DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire