n

cursor

11.03.2014

Happy Halloween!

LL Music Selection: HERE (I could show you my favorite obsession^^)

Hello my cute n sparkling...pumpkins!
I hope you've enjoyed your Halloween night...and that you've got a lot of candies!
Me, I spent evening with my boys. There are some pics before that we got out. 
Cause I love Nymph character on Mythology, I chose to "playin" a forest nymph (I know, isn't really spooky...but I haven't other ideas)
I made a Shironuri makeup and I wore lavender wig, purple chiffon dress and a horns headdress that I've made.
(blink to オオカミ who call me Rusalka...from Dvorak opera)
What do you think about it? Do you have any advice?


I also worked on V. makeup. I let my imagination free and the brushes did the rest.
He was really satisfied...phew!
Gi-Senpai just wore a mask (that I've decorated long time ago)...brrr! He was scary!
Luffy-San was partying too but he didn't dressed up! (He was afraid cause he didn't recognize me...poor him!)
Voila! I hope that you enjoyed yourselves! Don’t hesitate to send me your questions (or your Halloween disguise pics!)


You can find me on FB

DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!


 (Don’t hesitate to correct my mistakes^^)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire