n

cursor

11.08.2014

KollectionK Review

LL Music Selection: HERE (Mister show me the way to Earth...)


Hello my cute n sparkling ponies!
Recently, I placed an order on a cosmetics website called "KollectionK"
So, I said why not make a little review about it? Ok, let’s go!


It’s a South-Korean website but it’s possible to receive in the whole world.  You’ll find most of “Etude House” products (my favourite^^) but also other brands (like TonyMoly, Holika Holika, Skinfood...)
There's one for everyone's taste and budget.
It was the 2nd time that I placed an order and I've always found the service very satisfatory (fast shipping, perfectly packed, but also and more...no border taxes!)
Product: "Woo Baby" Lip Plumper (transparent)
Brand: Etude House
Like: It features the benefits of a lip balm and also a lip gloss and plumper. It contains menthol and texture is really softy and refreshing (and don't stick). Silicone applicator is handy and fine. Is very longwearing. Low price.
Dislike: None. I love this product so much! 
Product: "Oh Cool" Eye's Cream
Brand: Etude House
Like: It's excellent even for the most sensitive skin and is highly effective in countering the signs of brought on by tiredness and stress. Easy to apply with stick format. It smells so so good! Texture is fresh and soft.
Dislike: Very tiny for the price. Supposed to be fresh mint but...It's really not (or I can't smell^^)
Product: "Wonder Pore" Freshner mist Toner
Brand: Etude House
Like: It helps to tighten pores and eliminate excess of sebum and impurities.
I use it in addition to a cleansing cream+eye's cream+moisturizer (lips and face).
Coming in large format (very economic). Smell is discret.
Dislike: Mist format isn't really handy (I prefer pump bottle)
Free gifts and Samples:
It's really cool to find some gifts and samples with your order. This time I got:
* Skinfood "Waterberry Gift Set" Toner+Emulsion
* Missha "Time Revolution" Treatment essence
* Etude House "Baking Powder" BB Deep cleansing foam
* Etude House "Precious Mineral" BB Cream SPF 30/PA++    

Voila my Darlings! I hope this review was helpful to you.
If you any advice or questions, don't hesitate to write to me.

BE BRAVE BE YOURSELF 

You can find me on FB
PERSONNAL PAGE or MUSIC PAGE
or
YOUTUBE or TUMBLR or DEVIANT ART and TWITTER.

DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire