n

cursor

11.13.2014

Questionnaire Tag

LL Music Selection: HERE (It's the sweetest taste I've known)

  Hello my cute N sparkling ponies!
I hope you're well and that you spend a nice autumn (with a lot of projects.)
Ok, as the title suggests, I was recently tagged by a reader of my blog, Makochan60.
After inquiring about "Tag" concept (Sometimes, I'm silly) I've spontaneously answered the questions.
I tried to make a dynamic presentation so that you wouldn't died of boredom during reading.
Ok, Let's go!


.Who is your celebrity crush?
David Bowie (No? Seriously!? I'm so surprised!). 
Jeremy Irons.

. What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to make a living out of my passion.

. Song that represents your feeling at the moment?
"Origins of Love" from the musical "Hedwig and the Angry Inch"



.Your favorite motto?
It's a quote that I like to remember:


. Your favorite qualities in a man?
I'm attracted by an elegant movement, manner of speaking, behavior more than a physical.
Elegant, intellectually challenging, voluntary, peculiar and modest.
The man of my life will be a Dandy.


. Your favourite occupation?
Singing and writing (Sometimes a combination of both of these^^)


. Where would you like to live?

I want to live in Montréal (soon!) and spend all of my holidays to Odaiba (Tokyo)



. What musical artists have you seen perform live?
KORN  RAMMSTEIN  YUKI
Click to listen my favourite songs

. Favourite item of clothing?
The magical combo "Skirt+High knee Socks" (I never wear pants...just skirts, shorts, bloomers and dresses. Girly girly!)

. Favourite place to shop?
Laforêt Building at Harajuku. "Closet Child" and "Bee" on Takeshita-Dôri.
I love "Claire's" too.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?  


You can find me on FB
PERSONNAL PAGE or MUSIC PAGE
or
YOUTUBE or TUMBLR or DEVIANT ART and TWITTER.

DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire