n

cursor

11.22.2014

Trip to Lyon

LL Music Selection: HERE (王子 様 愛してるよ)
 
Hello my cute and sparkling ponies !

I’m back after several days of journey at Lyon.
Despite a busy timetable, I found some time for take a walk on 2nd arrondissement and meet my friends. (Thanks to my dear for those wonderful moments <3)
I went already but during brief periods (and only on Part-Dieu area) and I took this opportunity to discover the city.
After a train trip, I discovered Lyon subway without great difficulty.
Before each trip, I'm a little bit anxious with the idea of being lost. But that always goes well.
(After Tokyo, I'm not frightened of anything^^)
Useful and fast, however it's more dirty and "murky" than Japanese subway.

Once arrived at destination, I got fixed up on my hotel room (I organized all my Girly stuff^^)
Modern interior, huge bed, Italian shower, large TV screen and even a mini-bar (but I didn't drink anything because drinks were so expensive!)
took pictures while I had a lot of fun in my new bedroom...jumping on bed, playing into the shower cubicle^^


The hotel where I stay was in the lovely "Place des Céléstins" and only a short walk from Céléstins Theater.
It's a charming Italian theater built in the 19th century. It was a real pleasure to discover this historic place where so many famous people have come (Napoléon, Sarah Bernhardt…and me now! XD)
*megalomaniac mode off*


Cause weather has been bad, I kept my fall outfits. Dark colors, Rock influences and favorite oversized t-shirt (“I’m Lolita and the rest is dust and stardust”). I was also able to wear my brand new coat.

Outfit 1: Headdress (Bodyline), Necklace (Handmade), Dress (New Look), Tights (KXS), Boots (KXS).

Outfit 2: Top (Handmade), Shorts (H&M), Tights (Yesstyle)

MORE PICS HERE

Unfortunately, I couldn’t take many photos cause of the rain… But I tell my-self that’s a good reason to come back soon.
Quick comment: the Lyonnais are polite and friendly people…and its change sweetly from Grenoble coldness (I love my town, the mountainous landscapes, history…but people…people…Grrr!!!)



But yet even good things come to an end and I had to take the journey home.
In Part-Dieu station, I was able to take an "Latte hazelnut flavor" at Starbucks coffee shop (everyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of "Starbucks", "Tim Hortons" and some "Mister Donuts"...hihi! Everyone have weakness^^)
  
After a train and bus trips, I found Luffy-san who was very happy.
Hope you have a nice autumn. Take care my darlings!
(Don’t hesitate to correct my mistakes^^)
 

You can find me on FB





DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
 (Don’t hesitate to correct my mistakes^^)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire