n

cursor

2.26.2015

Some News

Music  
Until I have enough money to buy a new microphone-pack (which should arrive in few days now^^) even I’ve been working on different projects.

* I completed my French adaptation of “Rolling Girl” by Hatsune and now I’m working on “Love is War”.
Cause I want to keep original meaning while staying poetic it requires a lot of time and patience (I’ll not complain either^^)

* Several covers are planned and all that's left for me to do is to record them (including MUCC “Akatsuki Yami” and Kagamine Rin “Tokyo Teddy Bear”.)
I plan to record some original compositions (which are protected now)

* With the aid of my team, we plan to make some video clips to illustrate my songs.

("Love is War" storyboard is already finished)

  Photos
*Photo shooting in studio on the theme of Kawaii culture.

*Photo shootings in studio and outdoors


Conventions & Meetings  
(For French)
*Je serais présente lors des 10 ans du « Mang’Azur » qui auront lieu à Toulon à la mi-Avril et resterai les 3 jours que durent la convention.
N’hésitez pas à venir me saluer si vous êtes dans le coin.

Social Networks
* My Facebook pages counts 1008 likes and 1206 subscribers. Even if it may seem ridiculously low compared to others I’m really glad.

Your support goes straight to my heart and it give me desire to surpass myself. Thank you to everyone.

*I have an Instagram account now. You can follow me HERE. 

*I’ve opened a “Nico Nico Douga” account and I’ll upload my songs/videos soon.

I hope that Japanese users will not be too severe^^
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire