n

cursor

2.26.2015

Living in a Pastel World (Swankiss/Hikapu Inspiration)

LL Music Selection: HERE (Sweet Memories...Love U so much!)


Hello my cute n sparkling ponies!
After a lengthy period, I’m taking my blog right there where I’d left (some share between Christmas turkey and first snows).
I hope the holidays went well and you were able to relax and enjoy the festive season with family, friends and loved ones.
May this New Year bring you joy, peace and…Rock N Roll!!!

Before I can suggest new songs to you (if you want to know more about my projects it's HERE), I'll suggest my last outfit inspired by Swankiss and the lovely blogirl Hikapu (you can follow here HERE!)
Don't hesitate to send me your advices/opinions/questions!

 Hat: Handmade
Wig: Wigtime
Jacket: Yesstyle
Dress: KXS
Necklace: Handmade
Pins: Handmade
Bracelets: Handmade (pink one), New Look, Claire's
Ring: Gatumi
Plush: Bodyline 
 


MORE PICS HERE OR HERE

Take care!
BE BRAVE, BE YOURSELF
You can find me on FB





DON'T HESITATE TO ADD ME AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
 (Don’t hesitate to correct my mistakes^^)

2 commentaires:

  1. J'adore tes cheveux, je trouve ça super joli de cette couleur ! ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci :) Il s'agit cette fois d'une perruque (je n'avais pas vraiment de sacrifier mon blond vénitien^^)
      <3

      Supprimer